When we have weak, or low emuna, we can feel unloved, insecure, alone, rejected and / or depressed. We often have (deeply hidden) feelings of toxic shame, guilt and anxiety; we feel 'spaced out' and ungrounded, as though we're somehow 'disconnected' from ourselves, or from the body (often called 'disassociation'). In turn, this can lead to:
- Addictive behaviour (shopping, TV, internet games, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs);
- Depression and anxiety,
- Personality disorders including Borderline Personality Disorder and Disassociative Personality Disorder
- And in extreme cases, losing the will to live.
Energy Centre 1 is physically located at the very bottom of the torso, also known as the 'root' of the body. Its physical location means that it's associated with everything to do with the legs, feet, bladder, blood, circulation, lower back, prostate, large intestines, nervous system, adrenals and our general life force.
When the Divine energy, or GodJuice for this area is weak, disrupted or out of balance in some way spiritually, it can manifest in the following types of specific physical issues and illnesses:
- Fatigue (including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Weight issues
- Constipation / diarrhoea
- Bladder infections
- Issues with body temperature
- Issues with blood cells and haemoglobin
- Problems with the legs and feet
- Problems with physical intimacy
In the next post, we'll take a look at how working on boosting our emuna can keep us happy and healthy.