the stuff that's stopping you from talking to God is holding you back in other places in your life, too.
- If you fall asleep after 5 minutes - fine.
- If you feel like you're going crazy - fine.
- If you run out of things to say, and just keep repeat the same phrase over and over - fine.
- If you can't stop looking at your watch and wishing it was over, already - fine.
- If you're getting frustrated because you're trying to control the process, and it's not going the way you want it to - fine.
Everyone who regularly talks to God also had to go through that initiation process. It's just a stage, it will past, and once it does, you'll start to see how talking to God is transforming your character, your insights, your relationships, your happiness, and your life.
It's DEFINITELY worth it! Remember, God can solve every single problem you have, if He wants to. So don't give up.