2) It actually helps - Got a problem with finances? God can help you sort that out. Feeling worn out and ill? God can turn that around for you. Don't like yourself very much, so keep doing things to self-sabotage? God can start showing you all your good points, and help you to believe that underneath it all, you're really just a good, sweet soul.
3) God doesn't have any hidden agendas - You aren't paying God's mortgage, or rent, so God's very keen for you to get to the root of your problem ASAP, and get it resolved.
4) God doesn't judge you - Therapists are people, like everyone else, and like all people, they make judgement calls. When someone tells you something unflattering or 'bad' about themselves, on some level we all make a judgement based on the information we've been given, even just subconsciously. But God doesn't - He knows all this stuff already (and more…) and He still loves you unconditionally.
5) God helps you to exercise your own free choice - God will teach you how to resolve your own problems and issues under your own steam, instead of becoming dependant on someone else's 'wisdom' or opinions.
6) God actually knows what He's talking about - Again, a sore point for many therapists, but a lot of them have no clue what your problem really is, and even if they did, they have no idea how to actually help you resolve it.
7) You can share your deepest, darkest stuff without worrying it's ever going to be used against you - It's one thing for God to know that you stole a candy from your 2 year old neighbour (and you're 37… ), but if anyone else ever found out about that, you'd feel humiliated for the rest of your life.
8) You can be honest - This is connected to number 7, above, but honestly sharing with someone else - even someone you're paying a fortune to - that you have all this 'icky' stuff going on inside is impossible for most of us. We'll put a good face on our issues, and try to 'spin' our bad habits, paranoid thoughts and nasty behaviours. When you talk to God, you feel safe enough to come clean and really look that nasty stuff in the face, and to actually deal with it, instead of avoiding it or trying to cover it up.
9) You can't run away from God when you actually start to get somewhere - But we can, and often do, run away from shrinks when they actually start to sniff out what's really going on with us, and challenge us to change and improve.
10) God organises His schedule around you - So you can talk to Him whenever it's convenient, and not just in office hours, booked three weeks' in advance.
Feel free to add to this list about why it's better to talk to God than talk to a therapist, in the comments section.